Practice Areas



Magnolia Immigration Law works with businesses to create a road map which will allow them to achieve their short-term and long-term employment needs. We specialize in permanent (immigrant), as well as temporary (nonimmigrant), visas for executives, managers, investors, professionals, and specialized and skilled workers.

We address a wide range of employment-based immigration needs, including:

Managing Attorney

We help companies navigate the United States’ complex immigration laws and policies to establish mobility strategies to help them succeed in the global marketplace. We enable clients to:


Maintaining family unity is a cornerstone of the U.S. immigration system. Magnolia Immigration Law prides itself on working to help families in the United States. We provide green card processing for newlyweds, as well as for adult children wanting to sponsor their parents, a sibling wanting to sponsor their brother, and other family relationships. 


It is a thrill like no other to assist in the process of becoming a new citizen of this great nation. Magnolia Immigration Law takes great pride in helping lawful permanent residents become citizens of the United States. The process can feel daunting, but we will guide the way and support you through the process.

Green Card

There are two main ways to become a Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) in the United States. One is to have a U.S. citizen or LPR family member sponsor you through your familial relationship. The second way is to have an employer sponsor you through your work relationship. There is also the possibility of sponsoring yourself for a green card if you possess extraordinary ability, are performing work in the national interest, or make a substantial investment in the U.S. economy. The goal of Magnolia Immigration Law is to help clients create the best blueprint to become an LPR and, eventually, a citizen. We have extensive experience in all areas of employment-based, familial, and self-sponsored green cards.

Non-Immigrant Visas

There is an alphabet soup of possibilities in the non-immigrant visa category. Magnolia Immigration Law is experienced in all of them. If you are interested in getting a visitor’s visa (B-1/2), student visa (F-1), fiancé visa (K-1), religious worker visa (R-1), work visa (H-1b), training visa (J-1, H-3, or Q-1), investor’s visa (E-1 or E-2), intercompany transferee visa (L-1), extraordinary ability visa (O-1), or performers visa (P-1), we can help. Few immigration attorneys have experience in such a wide range of nonimmigrant visa types, but we do. We help clients find the visa that best fits their experience and objectives. We ensure both long and short-term goals are met.


If you are currently in the United States on a non-immigrant visa or a green card and need an extension of your visa, we can help guide you through the process of getting an extension. The process varies for each visa type, and it is important to file a timely extension to ensure there are no issues with the validity of your stay.


Every year families are torn apart because of removal (also referred to as deportation) proceedings. The United States government may have started removal proceedings against you or a loved one because:

  • You entered the United States without proper documentation;
  • Your visa status has expired;
  • You have a criminal conviction.

Fortunately, our passionate and skilled attorneys can help you navigate through this stressful time. At Magnolia Immigration Law, we will investigate every angle to avoid your deportation. We may be able to fight immigration removal by:

Asylum: If you can show well-founded fear of persecution in your country of origin based on your race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group or political opinion, then you may be able to prevent deportation by applying for asylum.

Waivers: If you have criminal convictions, it is more difficult to get legal status through a family member. You may be eligible to ask for a waiver (or pardon) for your crimes. There are several types of waivers, but the most common are the 212(h) waiver and 212(c) waiver.

Temporary protected status for victims of crimes : The Victims of Trafficking and Violence Protection Act of 2000 created two new nonimmigrant visas for non-citizen victims of crimes, the T-visa and the U-visa. Both visas are designed to provide immigration status to noncitizens who are assisting or are willing to assist the U.S. authorities investigating crimes.

Adjustment of Status: You may be able to become a permanent resident if you are the widow, spouse, parent, or child of a United States Citizen.

Cancellation of removal (42B) cases: This form of relief is for people who have been residing in the United States for at least 10 years, have good moral character, have not been convicted of certain crimes, and have a qualifying relative(s) that would suffer exceptional and extreme unusual hardship if their loved one would have to leave and go back to their native country.

Temporary protected status (TPS): This is an immigration status for foreign nationals residing in the United States whose home countries are temporarily unsafe or overly dangerous due to political instability, warfare, or natural disasters.

Book a Consultation

We welcome your questions. Our esteemed group of immigration lawyers are here to help.